ICO, which stands for Initial Coin Offering, is the modern way to raise funds. There are several benefits for entrepreneurs who choose ICO as their crowdfunding mechanism. Let us look into the benefits of ICO token development in detail.
- Traditional fundraising methods might take months to years to find a successful sponsor or venture capitalist. It gets even worse with bank loans. Whereas with ICOs, one can avoid all the hassles and endless paperwork.
- There is no restriction on who can invest in your venture. Through ICO, startups gain global reach. People from all over the world can take part in an ICO, which is not possible in traditional fundraising methods.
- In ICO, there is no need to provide collateral or give up on the company’s equity. One can retain complete ownership of their business. In contrast, traditional fundraising methods like bank loans require collateral or a percentage of company equity.
- ICO token development can be done per your requirements to suit your business needs. There are no rules on how an ICO should be developed or sold. An ICO development company will provide you with complete end-to-end services.
- You can choose the tokens standard and the blockchain on which you want your tokens to be developed. An ICO development company will help you with white-paper creation. A white paper is a document that contains the vision and mission statement of the business. Through a white paper, an investor will decide whether to invest in your ICO.
- A white paper is an important part of an ICO launch. Details like tokenomics of the native token, total tokens in circulation, token distribution, etc., is present in a white paper. It is recommended to take the advice of an ICO development company.
An ICO is the best way for startups to raise funds. They not only help in raising funds but help your project get global recognition through a pool of investors who can give you suggestions on business development and feedback. Thus the above are some of the benefits of leveraging ICO for raising funds. Get in touch with an ICO development services company to know more about their services.