Definition of headway LFP battery
The headway LFP battery is a lithium-ion battery that uses lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) as the positive electrode material and carbon as the negative electrode material. It has the advantages of high working voltage, high energy density, long cycle life, good safety performance, low self-discharge rate and no memory effect.
Precautions on how to store headway LFP battery
1. The headway LFP battery pack is usually stored in a clean, dry and ventilated room with an ambient temperature of -5°C to 35°C and a relative humidity of not more than 75% at a state of charge of 40%~50%. Contact with corrosive substances should be avoided, and sources of ignition and heat should be kept away.
2. From the date of manufacture, the headway LFP battery should be recharged according to the method required by the manufacturer every 12 months of storage, and the temperature range is 25℃±5℃.
3. The headway LFP battery should be kept upright during storage, and the end face should not be under pressure.
Precautions on how to carry headway LFP battery
1. The headway LFP battery should stand upright when handling, handle it with care, avoid rain, and it is strictly forbidden to invert, roll or collide with other objects.
2. The poles of the headway LFP battery should be well protected and not exposed. The end face of the headway LFP battery cannot be pressurized, the safety valve is not allowed to loosen, and short circuit is strictly prohibited.
Xinghai Energy is a headway LFP battery factory, providing all kinds of headway LFP batteries, if you need it, you can email [email protected], visit https://www.headway-lib.com/ or click https://www.headway-lib.com/Contact.html to ask us.